Total Pageviews

Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2016

BEST MONTH | ALLEGIANT MOVIE REVIEW

*Non Spoiler Review*
*All opinions are my own*

After the long, painful of March just waiting and waiting for this movie. It is FINALLY March 17th/18th.

*Just an FYI this is more like me fangirling about the entire experience more so than a review.*

On the evening of Thursday March 17th, I got to see Allegiant which is the third installment of The Divergent Series. I cannot even express to you how impressed I was with this film. I'm a huge fan of this series, and have been for years, so I was over the top ecstatic about seeing this movie.

I have been counting down to see this movie since last year and I did not leave the theatre disappointed. I loved every aspect of this movie, 10 out of 10 for sure. The sets were incredible, so detailed, I was mesmerized the entire time. The acting. The action. The romance GAHH. The Bureau set was SO COOL.

 If you have read the book series, many people have been skeptical about how close it would to the book. This movie was definitely closer to the book that the last one, but definitely had many changes. The changes seemed right, and I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. I don't recommend going into the movie thinking that it will be just like the book. Having reread the series just recently I remember pretty vividly what events happened in the book and the differences compared to the movie. There were differences, and similarities but they all worked well in the movie. I support all changes made in this movie. Overall the movie itself was incredible, the special effects were STUNNING and it was just an outstanding movie.

CAN WE JUST TAKE A MOMENT TO APPRECIATE THE FOURTRIS IN THIS MOVIE. It had more fourtris than Divergent and Insurgent combined. IT WAS SO GOOD GAHHHH. There was some conflict between the two characters which was sad, but I am glad that they included because there was actually quite some tension between the two characters in the books. I also really enjoyed how they showed what the two characters were doing separately, it made Four have more of a lead role than they did in Insurgent/Divergent.

Theo James. I don't even need to say anything, once you watch this movie you will understand.
He was just over the top amazing in this film. And of course, Shailene Woodley as always. I personally love both of these actors and I am so glad they play Tris and Four.

I plan to see it MANY MANY times in the theatre, and was very impressed and extremely overwhelmed with seeing it. I 100% recommend you see this movie, definitely one of the best movies I have ever seen and it probably my favorite of the three. It is now March 19th, and I have watched it 3 times and have not had enough. GO SEE IT IN THEATERS NOW!

Image Courtesy of: Fashiongonerogue

I also ordered this poster from Amazon, which looks gorgeous and I can't wait to see what it will look like with my others. Hope you enjoyed this review, until next time y'all...

Be Brave <4
- Marea  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment