Total Pageviews

Pages

Friday, May 13, 2016

Final Post

To the the very few people who read my blog: 

Wow.

It has been a very long, stressful yet short school year. Throughout the year I started this blog as part of an English assignment. At first, I was actually pretty excited about creating a blog, and the idea of being able to design it how I wanted it. Through this process I learned that in fact in some ways I did enjoy blogging and other times when I didn't. Some days it became work that I didn't want to do but other days my blog became a place to vent where I could share my thoughts about certain topics that I might not discuss with friends/family.

As a result of my blogging journey I have grown in a couple of ways. One being that I do occasionally enjoy expressing my thoughts through this platform. I have enjoyed writing since I was young but never had a blog as a platform for my ideas. While I can enjoy blogging at times I have made the decision that I will most likely not continue to do so. I might post here and there, on certain experiences I have had but do not expect as frequent of posts as I have been doing. Without assignments to keep me on track to continuing to post I will most likely not have the motivation to continue. Honestly, it is not the writing that I don't want to do I just don't think my life interesting enough to write about. 

You change a lot in one day, let alone an entire year. I have grown a lot as a person even in the last year, but to be perfectly honest blogging was not a big part of that. I don't really have many thoughts about blogging except that I usually crammed 3 posts in about one night haha. 

Even though I didn't love blogging, it was definitely a positive experience. This blog will be good to look back on my first year of high school, and is almost like a reflection. I might laugh and think that this is totally silly, and ridiculous. Or cringe at my word choice and the topics I wrote about, or maybe even smile when I look back at this. Reguardless, I am glad I got the experience of writing on a regular basis through this platform. There were a lot of stressful nights of cramming all my work, but I did it.

It almost feels weird that I am saying "goodbye" to this blog and a part of me is sad even though close to no people read my blog... haha 

Photo: Taken by my camera's self timer

Well, thanks for a good time blog. 
Until next time.
~ Marea

No comments:

Post a Comment