Total Pageviews

Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2016

My Ideal Reader?

Dear Neil Burger,

You are such a talented director, and your movie Divergent is amazing. I have so much respect for you some day hope to create a film as incredible as yours. Divergent has been my favorite books series for quite some time now, and when I watched this movie I was amazed. I admit, as much as I loved the Insurgent movie, I preferred the style of the Divergent one. I noticed that you did not direct the second film and could see a difference. I have seen the Divergent movie so many times, and I aspire to create a film like that some day. One that keeps people on the edge of their seat, waiting to see what happens next.

I love film, and you inspire me to take my time and put my best effort into my videos.  Not to mention you got to work with an incredibly talented group of actors, and the cast seemed to get along so well. Working on a movie set seems like such an incredible experience, and hope that some day I can create my own films.

Even though the film Divergent, came out in 2014 I still continue to watch it and it will always be my favorite. Being able to work on a set like the one you worked on, looked like such an incredible experience.                                    
                                                                                    Image Courtesy of: Popsugar   
                                                                           
I know that you, Neil Burger, will probably not see this blog post but if you were to read these words I would be so honored. Your work inspires me, and I cannot wait to learn more about the creative process that goes into making films. If I could meet you, I would love to learn more about the process. Although, I do make Youtube videos, it is minimal and is much different than working on a movie set. Your works of art are amazing, and I hope to see more of your works in the near future.

Thank you for inspiring me to continue to do my best always, your film Divergent is truly amazing.

~ Marea

No comments:

Post a Comment